We specialize in Boat Insurance in Fayetteville
Boats and personal watercraft are big investments, but if you love being out on the water, you know they’re worth it. So protect your fun investment with coverage that’s designed with the boat lover in mind. Some carriers allow you to endorse this coverage on to your homeowners policy Others will require a separate comprehensive watercraft policy.
McNair and Associates can help make your time on the water relaxed and worry-free. We will find you comprehensive insurance protection that protects you, your friends, family, your watercraft, and your boating equipment.
Depending on the size, use and value of your boat your cost could be less than a dollar a day. You’ll enjoy being on the water even more when you aren’t worried about your safety, the safety of your passengers, or your investment.
Do you know what to look for in a Boat Insurance policy? McNair and Associates can help you determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs. Just contact us today to get started.
Fayetteville Boat Insurance coverages
- Navigational Area — Know where you are covered in the water. Some insurance companies offer protection that covers you up to 75 miles from the U.S. coastline.
- Agreed Value Coverage — Watercrafts depreciate just like cars. Actual cash value policies can make it difficult to replace a boat that has been stolen or destroyed. This means that if your boat is a total loss you will get the value you insured it for, minus any deductible.
- Liability — Like car insurance, boat liability coverage provides coverage to other boaters and boat owners in the event you are at fault for an accident on the water. This coverage will pay to repair or replace the property of someone else as well as for their medical care, lost wages, and other costs incurred as a result of a boating accident for which you are at fault.
- Medical Payments — Medical payments coverage will pay for the cost of needed care that is the result of a boating accident. This coverage is available from $500 to $10,000 and covers you, your passengers, and even your water skiers/tubers, regardless of fault.
- Physical Damage Coverage — Physical damage coverage pays for the cost to repair or replace your watercraft, its motor, any permanently attached equipment, and your trailer if it is stolen or damaged.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Watercraft Bodily Injury — Since boat insurance is not always mandatory, many boaters choose not to get insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured boater and you are injured, this type of coverage pays for medical treatment, lost wages, and other costs associated with the accident.
- Fuel Spill Liability and Wreckage Removal — Should your boat sink or be seriously damaged, there is a chance that it could leak oil or fuel into the water. As the boat’s owner, you are required by law to have this cleaned up, which can be time consuming and expensive.
- Personal Effects — Your policy may provide coverage for many personal effects, including clothing, cell phones, scuba/snorkeling and other sporting and fishing equipment.
- Unattached Equipment Coverage — This pays to repair or replace equipment that isn’t permanently attached to your boat or personal watercraft, but is designed for use primarily on a boat. This includes items like lifesaving equipment, water skis, anchors, oars, fire extinguishers, tarps, etc.
- Emergency Assistance — The Emergency Assistance Package provides coverage for towing, labor and delivery of gas, oil or loaned battery if the watercraft is disabled while on the water.
To get started, enter your details below, or call our office, and we’ll walk you through the process of getting you and your awesome boat covered.